Here is how everything was boxed - super cute! Everything was orange and yellow this time, so it was very bright and cheery.
I got the Boho Glam box, so I got the Daylight Defense on the left instead of a third polish. The two polishes are what was packaged inside the orange bag with ribbon. It's like a little gift!
Here is everything unboxed and unpacked.
This is what I received:
- Julep Daylight Defense lotion (3 oz) - SPF 30 hand and face lotion. It actually smells really good for practically being sunscreen. It smelled sort of like orange to me at first, almost like those chocolate orange candies. I put some on my hands, and it surprisingly wasn't very greasy.
- Julep - Daisy - A very pretty shade of yellow. It's very bright, like the center of a daisy indeed. I got a very pale yellow named Blake in my first Maven box, and I love both! I'm also really big on creams over shimmers, and it's hard to find a really pretty yellow that isn't shimmery sometimes.
- Julep - Robin - I suppose the first thing that comes to mind is robin's egg blue. This color is another very pretty one. It's just gorgeous in person, and isn't as bright and turquoise-y as my camera makes it out to be. I can't wait to try it out!
- Julep Daylight Defenselip balm (.15 oz) - SPF 15 lip balm in vanilla mint scent. I immediately tried this out upon opening the box. It "melts" just right, meaning that I don't have to press too hard on my lips to get a good amount on, but I also didn't get too much on my lips for them to feel gross. The mint in it definitely stands out, and made my lips a little tingly. I love this too - and the SPF 15 is perfect protection for summer beach visits.
- Replacement brushes (x2) - I didn't get the May box, but I heard that some of the brushes were messed up inside from being bent up against the bottom of the bottles. So I don't really need these ones, but I think it's very nice that they just sent replacements out to everybody for free!
- Wonka Pixy Stix (x2) - candy! Always a bonus in my book.
I'm really enjoying everything I got in this box so far, so I'll be staying a member for a while longer!
If you would also like to sign up to become a Julep Maven, you can signup here! As far as I know, you can still get your first box with a new account for a PENNY. That's right, one cent. The code to do is COLOR2012 - just make sure you finish your quiz, and choose your free Maven shipping option! (Also if you don't like your quiz results, you can add a different box to your bag!)