But, back to the polish! I got quite the haul - nine of them to be exact.
Starting from the top-left, the colors are:
- Cyance Friction - bright cyan with gold glitter
- Holy Grail - a crazy silver holo with chunky glitter that glows in the dark!
- The Quantum Bluniverse - a darker blue with a gold sheen and gold glitter
- All of Time and Space - a minty sort of color with purple glitter
- Don't Panic - lime green with lots of crazy glitter
- It's Just a Flesh Wound - pretty dark reddish black with red and silver glitter
- Warrior Ethos - Glossy red with black glitter
- I Think You Call Me... Sexy - another darker blue, but with silver
- Antisocial Media - a pretty blue color, between cyan and blue
I took that picture with my phone because I was just too excited and couldn't wait! I promise that when I test each one out, I'll put up much better pictures :)
Now the suspense will kill me because I want to use them, but I think I will have to do my Easter mani first! First world lacquerista problems.